Saturday, January 12, 2008

The banner

I was tweaking again some settings on this blog, when I thought what to have for the banner. I tried to look for any picture that I have on the hard drive. I uploaded the watermark my sister gave me last for my pictures. Unfortunately, I am not using it anymore because since we moved back in Bulacan, I don't have photoshop anymore. Oh yeah, the computer here is kinda primitive so I can't actually install photoshop. So I use paint. Pathetic huh? So anyway, I tried to upload it and walla! It looked nice. So I thought of changing the Lizzzdls to Lizzie's pod instead. I'm still waiting for sister M to send me the finish product. That's why I'm still not publishing this new link on my other site.

Next project: Buy a domain name.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008