Friday, January 11, 2008

Tweaking...

I've been doing a lot of surveys these past few days while I tweak some settings and figure out what would be the theme for this blog. I really wanted to put up another blog since I'm already stable with my first home blog. I also did changed the home link from lizzzieworld.blogspot.com to lizziepod.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, somebody else owned the link lizzieworld and friends always get to her site rather than here. Because she has 2 letter z while I had 3 letter z on the link. When I saw my ipod, I thought "pad" would be a nice word to go with my name. Which also had different meaning to me... pod = home. So then came Lizziepad. I hope my friends would not get lost anymore.


0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008