Friday, February 08, 2008

Tragedy struck

It was a pleasant day last Thursday. My dad asked me to setup the drum set and the amps in preparation for th BIL's birthday celebration (Saturday). So after breakfast, I post a quick update and checked my emails. I plugged the amps and I setup the drums and test drive the drums with an ipod to accompany me. Just to make sure nothing would fall off during the party. After that I washed my hands so I could re-unite with my bass guitar again. When I touched the hard case, I sense that something was wrong. Then I panicked when I saw termites falling off the side of the coffin-like case. I quickly called the house helper to help me with it, because the lock was jammed. I started to loose hope because the hard case which was suppose to be hard was now slightly softer than before. I asked the helper to open it so I could take a peek. I saw that the color was now faded. I told myself that the color does not matter. So I asked again asked to just pulled the guitar so I could see everything. And also I was trying to save the lock on the case. But I jumped, panicked, cursed and cried when I saw the whole the guitar. It was totally eaten by termites! Yes, my favorite Fender Precision Bass Guitar was gone! I could not do anything. It was too late. Way too late! Everything was gone! I felt that I lost someone so very dear to me. See full story *here*

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008