Monday, June 30, 2008

Manic Monday

What sound or noise do you love?
~ The sound of Music.

What sound or noise do you hate?
~ Nails scratching on the blackboard.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
~ Professional musician. I always wanted to pursue a career in Music.

What profession would you not like to do?
~ Engineering. I never understood numbers.

Join us *here*

Start of the week today and I'm feeling tired already. All I did was sleep all day and did not get online or spend time with the little angel. I'm starting to think about my weight again. I wanted to start my exercise routine rather than taking diet pills. But if worse comes to worse, maybe I'll think about it.

1 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm horrible with numbers!

I played too :)

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008