Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

TGIF once again. And oh I just love this day... It means I can spend the time at home with the little kiddo. But our weekend is pretty much booked. SIL with her hubby will visit us tomorrow and when the hubby arrives at late afternoon, off we go to Cynch's place, for her birthday party/ mini-high school reunion because I heard a number of our batch mates will be there. I'm excited. I haven't seen them for almost 10 years. And I'm tagging the little angel with me. Can't wait!

We will be sleeping at my parents house after that and on Sunday, off we go to my niece's first birthday. It will be a blast! And we're all excited. I love kiddie parties.

There's still so many tags and meme I need to answer for my other blog. And I'm starting to think about the desktop that needs to be fixed. If only I have the time though.

Few minutes ago, I received an email which gave more light to my goals for my family. I'm praying that it will come true.

For now, I'm thanking God for another fabulous week.

2 comments:

ev said...

we give thanks to God all the time.

you have cute little darling.;)

Tey said...

Hi it nice to be weekend with your family isn't it? Thanks for the visit. Have a great day to you
Concealed Mind
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008