Thursday, August 07, 2008

Six Quirky things about me

Thanks for the tag ARCHITECT for this.

Here are some Quirky things about me... here's goes.
The Rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

My Quirks;
1. I can eat pizza and pasta everyday! Or at least I know I can LOL.
2. I love to try new foods and recipe from fast food chain or restos.
3. I can stay awake for more than 24 hours.
4. Me and my daughter just loves to go the mall and stroll or eat out.
5. I can't a day without getting on the Internet. Check emails and blog.
6. I love taking pictures! I never did learn the SLR stuff because I'm a Point and Shoot person.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008