Friday, August 08, 2008

TGIF @ 8.8.8

~ shabby-shabby, my niece @ 9 months ~

TGIF today! And there's so many things to be thankful. First it's my niece, Wilisa and she's already 9 months. This baby is such a cutie! She's kinda chubby that's we call her shabby-shabby. We just can't wait for her to grow up.

The hubby also got a package from my MIL and it's all for the little angel. Yup, we got new dress, shirts, and skirt! The little angel loves it.

It's also Amandine's Birthday tomorrow (Little Angel's cousin) and we just can't wait to see her. The little angel's been asking for her cousin these part few days because we haven't seen them for two weeks. And on Sunday, we'll attend another first birthday. Oh I just love kiddie parties.

Today's 08.08.08. All I know is that 8 is a lucky number for Chinese and that's about it. I'm not into lucky tradition and all that jazz because I know I'm already lucky to have a family with my little angel in my arms.

We are lucky enough to be well, healthy and alive! Enjoy your weekend.

1 comments:

Winnie said...

buti pa ate mo naka 2 kids..tabaching ching ng baby, sarap kuritin pisngi hehe.
di ako maka post sa cbox mo..
eto dapat lalagay ko

ah oo disneyland sa california..disneyworld sa florida. doble daw laki nakapunta c reina dun

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008