Monday, October 20, 2008

Bob stroller

I was checking some new stuff on the Internet yesterday because my MIL will come and visit us early next year. I was browsing for things to buy so I could ship them to my MIL's house. I wanted to buy gadgets but most of them are available here. So I focused on the things that we need. I was interested with the new crocs designs for me and hubby. And also the famous chuck taylor. I plan to get the high cut for us. Since I was browsing a lot yesterday, my eye caught Bob stroller. I was impressed with the sleek and modern design of the stroller. Hope I can get one those in the future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOB strollers are cool indeed. Just keep in mind that you need to know the difference between the strollers in order to choose the right one for you.

Here are two sites to check out before you make your selection:

BOB stroller comparison chart

Which BOB Stroller To Get

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008