Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

I'm starting this meme and I hope some of you can join me every Friday. Rules are simple: Just list down the things that you're thankful. It could be anything from the shoes you've wanted to answered prayers. And then post the banner, link it back here and don't forget to put your comment so I can visit you. Enjoy!

TGIF... I had a long, busy and tiring week... My battle with time has been constant and I never gave up.

I'm grateful because despite of my busy schedule, I still find time to cuddle up with my little angel.
I'm grateful because I have my friends to take my work stress away.
I'm grateful because the little angel is starting to eat well again.
I'm grateful because it's another family day on Sunday. Can't wait.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008