Monday, May 04, 2009

random ABCs

THE LETTER 'A'
1. Are you angry? :: Kinda, because I don't like my shift schedule this month. Sometimes I wished I could take an rv, hit the road and take a vacation somewhere.

2. What is your Age? :: the big three-O.

THE LETTER 'B'
4. Do you live in a Big house? :: Nah. Just a one storey-4-bedroom house with a spacious backyard. Sometimes big houses scares me.

5. When is your Birthday? :: Feb. 23

THE LETTER 'C'
6. What's your favorite Chocolate/s? :: MTM. As in Many To Mention.

-THE LETTER 'D'
7. Do you Daydream? :: A LOT, lately.

8. What's your favorite kind of Dog? :: Hmmm... I don't really like dogs.

9. What Day of the week is it? :: Monday

THE LETTER 'E'
10. Have you ever been in the Emergency room? :: Yes. October 2008. When I was rushed to the ER because of jellyfish bites.

11. Did you have a crush that starts w/ letter E? :: Yes, it's EDWARD - my vampire. LOL.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008