Monday, May 04, 2009

random thoughts

1. What are you looking forward to in the next next month? :: Little Angel's school time.
2. Where's the last place you went besides home? :: SM.
3. Would you ever change for a boy/girl? :: I did.
4. Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life? :: Yes.
5. Were you happy when you woke up today? :: Yes, because I'm gonna have a new hairstyle today. I've been thinking about it for the past couple of months and now I'm decided.
6. Happiest moment of 2009 so far? :: Marry Me Amy.
7. Have you ever asked a boy for advice? :: Yes.
8. Do you have a gay friend? :: Yes.
9. Do you lie about your age? :: Sometimes. Just for fun. But I hope to get insurance when the time comes.

10. Describe your life for the past month in one word? :: Fast-paced.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008